|Concrete drilling range(mm)||
|Rated input power(W)||
DK-406/2(E) Diamond Core Drill
- Core Drilling Max Dia: 406mm(16″)
- Oil-immersed Gearbox
- Water Proof Switch with PRCD
- Safety Clutch and Overload Protection
- Gear Speed & Electronic Speed Regulation Optional
- Aluminum Vertical Stand, Angle Stand optional
The diamond core drill machine also called the concrete drill machine is a new type of tool that can create round holes in a range of materials including concrete, brick, stone, metal, glass, etc.
Using the core drilling machine is a fast, accurate, and efficient way to drill holes in concrete and other materials.
The core drill bit’s temperature is controlled with the use of water. It can also get rid of dust during the working.
Soft-starting, constant power, over-loading protection, and stepless speed-regulation are the primary functions of the diamond core drill machine.