KCY-650F Core Drill Stand
- Vacuum basement
- Can drill holes from 0 to 45 degrees
- Can be mounted with clamp, suitable for handheld core drill machine
- Rolling wheels for easy carrying
- Aluminum column
- With support rod for column
- Quick-released motor mounting adapter
- One/two feeding speeds on cradle
When you are using a large drill bit, a connection block is needed to install in order to make a distance between the bit and stand. The specifications of the connection block have 30mm, 60mm, 100 mm for your reference, sometimes you can use multiple connections in order to achieve the required distance. If you need four bolts to connect the piece fixed on lifting, please remember to tighten the bolt, then connect the motor assembly fixed on the block.
Cayken adjustable aluminum stand can drill holes from 0 to 45 degrees. Equipped with rolling wheels thus it’s easy to transport. The vacuum base can be set up quickly and easily. The frame is equipped with a fast connecting block, quick installation, and is suitable for the majority of core drills on the market. The base, frame, bracket and all adjustment screws can be used with the attached push handle for adjustment.